Upgrading My Device

Upgrading My Device

Upgrading My Device

chaudharyvinay
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Upgrading My Device

Hi,

I would like to upgarde my device and my contract ic ending on September 22, 2017. I checked online what are my options , then called CSR.

CSR replied what I saw on Fido online they are not correct options for me and suggesed my something which really make no sense to me. I disconnected immidiately. What is the point to talk to CSR if they can not advise you.

Just wondering, if someone can contact me from retentation and we can talk further. I started looking for other options.  I am a loyal to FIDO since last more than 15 years.

Thanks.

Vinay

10 REPLIES 10
FidoRanya
Former Moderator

Hey @chaudharyvinay ,

Woah 15 years, thank you so much for your loyalty and for wanting to renew with us

I'd like to assure you that all our agents are trained to make you the best offers available! 

If you'd like us to take a look at the available options, let us know and we'll be more than happy to send you a PM. 

chaudharyvinay

Hi Ranya,

Thanks for taking time to answer. 

Let us not talk about my experience with FIDO Phone Rep. Probably, I will never would like to talk to him again who is saying information on FIDO online is incorrect.

Of course I would like to talk to about my options before moving on somewhere else.

I do not know how to get in touch with a person who knows about options and offer something better than competitors.

Please be advised.

Thanks.

Hi @chaudharyvinay,

PM coming your way. 

chaudharyvinay

Hi Faiza,

Still Waiting.  No PM Yet.

Thanks.

chaudharyvinay

Hi,

Still Waiting.  No PM Yet.

Do not understand what is going on. I am able to send and receive text message from all except FIDO.

Strange......?

Thanks.

Hello Chaudharyvinay,

Welcome to the community!

The PMs are not text messages... They are Private Messages specific to this community. You should be able to access your PMs if you click on your username and select the envelope icon.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

chaudharyvinay

My mistake. I came across to this forum 1st time in last 15 years.

Thanks for the clarification.

Just replied.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Vinay

No worries, chaudharyvinay! We replied to your PM so we'll continue there. Smiley

Hey @chaudharyvinay

Something seems to have went wrong with the PM we had sent out. I'll send you another one right now! 

chaudharyvinay

Just noticed PM and repleied to you.

Thanks.