Upgrade to iphone7

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2

Upgrade to iphone7

I have a monthly plan with fido since 2012. I want to upgrade to an iphone7. Where can I do it online to see how much to pay, when, and what my options are??

Accepted Solution

Re: Upgrade to iphone7

@Rabi13 Login to MY ACCOUNT click on the number you want to do the upgrade to, on the next page go all the way down tot he bottom you will see UPGRADE MY DEVICE click on that and follow the steps.

Because your plan from 2012 is a grandfathered plan and would be consider a plus10 I doubt it will qualify for a subsidy for the iPhone 7.

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 5
Highlighted
Solution

@Rabi13 Login to MY ACCOUNT click on the number you want to do the upgrade to, on the next page go all the way down tot he bottom you will see UPGRADE MY DEVICE click on that and follow the steps.

Because your plan from 2012 is a grandfathered plan and would be consider a plus10 I doubt it will qualify for a subsidy for the iPhone 7.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 5
Highlighted
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Rabi13 !

Were you able to upgrade? Did the Steps that @KAPABLE-K provided for My Account help?

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 5
Highlighted

The online solution with Fido rarely worked. And this time around it didn't either. I had to wait to talk to an agent to upgrade. And I believe I also had to pay 15$ for the phone service on top.
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Thanks for keeping us posted Smiley

I'm glad you were able to upgrade afterall! Enjoy your new phone and don't hesitate to visit the community again if you need anything else!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 5