Upgrade phone but keep current plan

AngelSeven
I'm a Participant Level 2

I have been receiving mixed messages from current Fido users about upgrades. I've been with Fido for two years - was previously with Rogers for 5, and Fido again when I first got a phone. I have the Fido Pulse Smart Plan, and my contract ends in November. I'd like to upgrade to an iphone (doesn't have to be the latest model). Do I have to pay retail price? Can I get it for $0 or at least at a reasonable price?

Thanks to anyone who can clear up my confusion.

5 REPLIES 5
KAPABLE-K
MVP

Hello @AngelSeven,

Fido does not have a pulse smart plan its either a pulse plan or a smart plan.

Either way you can upgrade your phone and keep your existing plan. The subsidy amount depends on the type of plan you have and the phone you want to get, not all phones would be $0.

The only type of plans that is not eligible for a subsidy is the Bring Your Own Phone plan (BYOP).

goconnell

Keep up the fantatic work and i will have customers come to you store...excellent service...keep up the good good work that keeps us proud

@goconnell, thanks so much for such amazing feedback Very_Happy Definitely the way to start a Monday morning! 

goconnell

Excellent service and keep up the fantastic customer service.great job.i will come back every year because your service and dependabilit is superb
goconnell

Excellence service and you guys exceed my expectations