Unresolved December Fido Plan

riannahlee
I'm a Participant Level 3

I'm looking for someone who can update me on a case on my account. After a handful of calls to the support line I have no idea where I need to turn to get help. I updated my phone plans for both of the numbers under my account. But after 6 months the change hasn't been completed. After some broken promises I have lost $50 in extra fees because my plan has been delayed for 5 months. In December I applied for the BYOP $60 10 GB plan. The phone plan that hasn't been updated is a $65 plan with 5GB.

When I noticed one of my plans wasn't changed, I contacted Fido right away. In our recorded conversation the representative told me that Fido would not charge me for the extra data that is used by the number that hasn't had the updated plan. She assured me that the problem will be resolved next billing cycle and I will not be charged for the extra data as long as the number stayed in the 10GB range. The second month after that I had made the same phone call and promised the same thing. The third month same conversation. After my fourth call to the company I mentioned to the reperesentative that I have paid $20 (accumlated from Januaray till April) over than my expected bills because my plan has not been changed. My fifth phone call I was told my case is still pending and that I will not be charged for the data that goes over the 5GB.

This billing cycle I will be since May I will be paying $30 over than my expected bill. I am $50 over because the plan has not been changed and the company charged my plan for going over data. In the month of May my account that hasn't been updated used 6.11 GB of data. In my bill I'm being charged $20 for the Monthly data top off for 1 GB AND the $5 difference because the plan is still pending to be updated. Please get this problem resolved. I refuse to give another extra $25 to this bill when I'm already down $25 because I've been missing out on the plan that I applied for 5 and a half months ago. 

1 REPLY 1
FidoPamela
Former Moderator

Hey riannahlee! 

That doesn't sound right. I will send you a PM so we can take a look at your account to resolve this situation. 

Chat soon!