Unlocking iPhone

good morning I would like to unlock my phone

Accepted Solution

Re: Unlocking iPhone

Solved by Former Moderator FidoAlyson

Hey @shaylin,

Welcome to the Community!

To have the phone unlocked it needs to fit one of the following criteria

1. If you received a credit on the phone with an agreement, you must have had the phone registered in the account for 90 days or more
  2. If you bought the phone at full cost and did not get a credit on it then it must be registered to your account
  3. If you bought the phone from a third party, it needs to be registered in your account for 90 days or more

There is also a $50 + taxes unlocking fee that will be applied to your next invoice. 

I'll go ahead and send you a PM so we can check these out.

If you ever have any account related question in the future you can reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter

Talk to you soon Smiley

View solution in context
4 REPLIES 4
shaylin
I'm a Participant Level 2

how do i get my iphone unlocked?

Hey @shaylin,

Welcome to the Community!

To have the phone unlocked it needs to fit one of the following criteria

1. If you received a credit on the phone with an agreement, you must have had the phone registered in the account for 90 days or more
  2. If you bought the phone at full cost and did not get a credit on it then it must be registered to your account
  3. If you bought the phone from a third party, it needs to be registered in your account for 90 days or more

There is also a $50 + taxes unlocking fee that will be applied to your next invoice. 

I'll go ahead and send you a PM so we can check these out.

If you ever have any account related question in the future you can reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter

Talk to you soon Smiley

suresh1
I'm a Participant Level 3

Good morning

Hey suresh1!

I'll send you a PM so we can check it out Smiley 

For next time, you can always reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter so we can look into it with you!