Unlocking Phone

Unlocking Phone

Unlocking Phone

kamoy
I'm a Participant Level 2

Unlocking Phone

Can someone please unlock my phone, for goodness sakes. I didnt even buy my phone from Fido, I bought it directly from Apple outright. Apple said Fido seem to have locked it because I activated the phone with a Fido SIM card. Now I'm in another country and cant use another SIM. Fido Roam won't allow me to make calls at all not even to their support numbers. I've been trying for almost a week to get the phone unlocked. Live chat is down. The phone line is busy when I call from another phone. This is very frustrating because my phone isnt even suppose to be locked. I was stranded here for 4 hours because I couldn't make any calls when I arrived in the country, there was a flood and the road collapsed. I'M BEGGING SOMEONE TO PLEASE HELP ME. Unlock my phone so I can use it with other carriers, I really need to switch to another company when I get back to Canada, FIDO DOESN'T CARE ABOUT IT'S CUSTOMERS. All I want is the unlocked phone that I locked to stay unlocked. Why is this so hard. Nobody replied to me on Twitter or Facebook. I've been trying for days. Someone replied in the community, I sent them my IMEI but it's been hours and I haven't heard from them again. IS THIS HOW YOU TREAT PAYING CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE BEEN LOYAL TO THIS COMPANY?

1 REPLY 1
FidoStephen
Community Manager

Hey there! Sorry for the delay in responding to your post. I see that we're helping you via PM.