Unlimited talk and text $35 and $45

smasry1
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Question regarding DATA, TALK & TEXT PLANS - 1Gb at $35/month

I would like to know if it is unlimited Talk, or is there is a maximum amount of minutes allowed per month since the description does not mention a number of minutes.

This is part of the description on the Fido website:

"Canada-wide calling3
UNLIMITED Canada-wide calling evenings and weekends from 5 pm6
Circle CallingTM: unlimited Canada-wide calling between subscribers on the same account"

3 REPLIES 3
Cawtau
Senior MVP

Hello Smasry1,

The minute or text allotment is indicated at the top of the plans:

Quebec.jpg

Taken from here.

That example was taken from the Quebec listing of plans as it corresponds to the details you provided. However, you should verify the details if your Province is not Quebec.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

smasry1
I'm a Contributor Level 1

So If I understand correctly, local calls are unlimited without time restrictions but Canada wide calling us only unlimited during evenings and weekends (while circle calling is unlimited canada-wide at all time)?

and yes this is for Quebec.

"

• UNLIMITED Canada-wide calling evenings and weekends from 5 pm6
  • Circle CallingTM: unlimited Canada-wide calling between subscribers on the same account"

Thanks

Hello again,

It appears they might have updated the talk and text allotment without updating the details...

According to the details listed in the image provided above, that plan would have unlimited minutes and all of those minutes would be Canada-wide calling.

The 'UNLIMITED Canada-wide calling evenings and weekends from 5 pm' would only be applicable on plans with a limited number of included minutes (ie the same 1Gb plan in Ontario). In those instances, calls after 5 pm would not count against any minute allotments. Assuming the plans also have Canada-wide calling, the included minutes would also be Canada-wide.

**edit** Again, with Unlimited Canada-wide minutes, the Circle calling is not really relevant since all included minutes are Canada-wide**

Hope this explains Smiley

Cheers