Unexperience Fido customer service not able to do their job properly

SOLVED
Necermind988
I'm a Participant Level 1

I had two phone number under one accout... One is using 1phone 5.. And one using the iPhone 6 plus.... And last month I called the customer service to ask if I can add the protection plan on my I phone 6... The guy who answer the phone told me that yes .. Just need $10 each month for the plan.. I mention to him more than 3 times that is for my I phone 6.. He told me yes and no problem with that.. And I ask him is there any charge if any case i need a replacement for my iPhone 6.. First he told me he's not sure .. And then told me should b no any charge.. Then I told him to make sure that's the right answer .. I request him to ask the manager .. He hold me for 2 mins and told me that there's no charge at all for a replacement if need ... Then I told him to add the plan for me.. Told him again is for my iPhone 6... He said ok.. Everything was all set.. And the protect stared from that day .. Then I hang up.. I though everything was good... But unluck I drop off my iPhone 6 from mall 4th floors to the parking lot.. The phone is all damage .. Then I called fido customer service told that I need a replacement for my I phone 6... Then he check on his computer told me that I only have protect plan on my iphone 5.. Not for the iPhone 6... He told me that he can't do anything about it.. .. I request to speak to the manager .. He put me hold on 20 mins.. Then told me he already talk with the Manager.. There's nothing they can do.. Because my protect was only on my iPhone 5 not on the iPhone 6... Then I requst for investigation to hear back the phone record from the last time I call to add the plan.. He told me his not able to do that and sorry we can't do anythi for you... I don't think that's my problem for the fido worker put the wrong protection plan for my phone .. I been use fido more then over 10 year.. I hope anyone of you reading this can help me do a investigation on my case then call me back asap.. And sorry my English was not that good

Accepted Solution

Re: Unexperience Fido customer service not able to do their job properly

Solved by Former Moderator FidoMaria

Hi Necermind988.

I'd be more than happy to look into this with you; I'll send you a private message.

Talk to you soon! Smiley

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi Necermind988.

I'd be more than happy to look into this with you; I'll send you a private message.

Talk to you soon! Smiley