Unable to see mobile usage

stk5
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hi there,

I tried searching for this topic already.  Although I get lots of hit on the topic, it seems that everyone is a bit different and require slightly differing solutions.

I ported two phone numbers from the same account with Rogers to Fido in November.  Both numbers are also under the same account with Fido, but for some reason I can only see one phone number and the usage details for that number only.  My first bill does say I have two numbers, however.
I tried talking to the call centre and they opened a ticket for me.  Recently I received a phone call telling me that everything is now fixed; however, it is not and I still can't see the usage details for the other number.Please help, thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
FidoRanya
Former Moderator

Hey @stk5 ,

Welcome to the Community Smiley

We can definitely help with this, can you confirm that you log in with your email address? 

stk5

Hi @FidoRanya,

Yes, I did log in with the email address I provided when opening the account.

FidoMaria
Former Moderator

@stk5 Thanks for confirming!

What browser are you using, and did you clear the cache and cookies before logging in after getting the call that everything was resolved?

stk5

Hi @FidoMaria,

I was using all the different browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome and Safari) on different computers. It still does not show up.
FidoJessica
Former Moderator

Hey @stk5!

I'll be sending you a PM shortly so that we can take a closer look with you!