Unable to register to Spotify Premium

csidhu11
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hi,

I am trying to enable Spotify Premium. I have Nexus 5 with Marshmallow OS running on it. I have gone through the Spotify Premium post (by Stephan) I am getting stuck at step 3 and cannot proceed to step 4. I see Android (version 4 and up) in the 'View Supported Devices'. How to get to the 'Get The Goods' screen?

I even talked to customer care on phone.

Thanks in advance,Sid

1.png2.png3.png4.png 

***Edited to resize images***

5 REPLIES 5
FidoAmanda
Former Moderator

Hey csidhu11!

Welcome to the Community!

What happens if you go back to the page before the View Supported Devices page and click on Get Spotify App? Do you get an error message?

Let us know! 

csidhu11

I proceed to a step further. Strange, I am getting 'Get the Goods' screen when tap on back button after submitting code. Next, it is asking me to login to Spotify. I tried login with my existing account and even tried signup new account.

Now, I do not see the step7 "Connect Fido to your spotify account"

Best,

Sidh

Screenshot_20151102-132550.pngScreenshot_20151102-132602.png

Hey csidhu11!

What happen after you log in to your Spotify account? Do you not see the page to give your authorization to connect Fido to your existing Spotify account? Are you getting an error message?

Let us know! 

csidhu11

Hi,

I unable to attach screenshot.

It just shows:

"You are logged in as myname" with two buttons below: Logout and Account Settings.

I even clicked on checked Account Settings, it is usual spotify account settings

Best,

Sidh

Thanks csidhu11,

I'll go ahead and send you a private message to check it out.

Talk to you soon!