Unable to reach customer service

JayPin36
I'm a Participant Level 2

Can someone please contact me about completing my order?

I have requested a plan change and am unable to complete the transaction online.

6 REPLIES 6
FidoStephen
Community Manager

Hey @JayPin36 and welcome to the Community!

Did you manage to change your plan?

JayPin36
I'm a Participant Level 2

No.  We tried the Live chat, Twitter direct message, customer service and in person at 2 different locations. All were a bust all day yesterday.

@JayPin36 I'll send you a PM to help out Smiley

daninko
I'm a Participant Level 3

I'm in sort of a similar situation. Similarly to other people trying to change their plan to the 10gb special, I had difficulty connecting with someone to perform the transaction. I tried to do it myself, but the special just wasn't listed for me in the available plans to switch to. A community rep on the forums here did eventually reach out to me, asking me to complete a social media authorization form to move forward, but after completing it and informing the rep that I had given them authorization, I never heard back. So here I am, left in limbo with no answers as to what happened, whether I was forgotten, whether I am still considered eligible, or am I up the creek.

I get it was a crazy time, I've tried to be patient and understanding, but to be left like that after being acknowledged was just straight up frustrating.

I got you @daninko! I replied to your PM!

Original_Lucy
I'm Qualified Level 1

I was in the same situation and one of the mods reached out and I am pretty confident that I'm in good hands. I'm sure you will be looked after when you respond.  👍 

If you liked my answer or I solved your problem please click like or solved.