Unable to connect my fido account to my profile

SOLVED
MIA1100
I'm a Participant Level 2

I have tried to connect my fido number with my online profile many times but it always shows "We hit a little snag there! Try again please".   I believe the required information I entered is all correct.

Can someone help me to solve this problem?  I cannot access to my bill without an online account since I choose the online statement when I bought the number. Thank you.

***Edited to add labels***

Accepted Solution

Re: Unable to connect my fido account to my profile

Solved by Former Moderator FidoTerry

Hey @MIA1100

We're aware of an issue for Fido.ca's registration. We should have a fix soon on January 5th. If you need help with any in the meanwhile, we're here for you. Smiley

View solution in context
10 REPLIES 10
FidoCatherine
Former Moderator

Hi there @MIA1100

Thanks for reaching out! I'd be happy to help with this today Smiley

To login, are you trying to use your Fido Number or Email?

I would encourage you to try only your Email!

(Username: Email)

If that doesn't work, click on 'Forgot Password?" and input your email. 

You'll be sent a link to your email, to reset the password. 

Let me know how that goes!

MIA1100

I'm able to login using my email, but then it says "You don’t have a Fido account hooked up to your profile yet. Connect an account so you can personalize your experience." 

I chose "I'm the Fido account holder" and put in all the info it requires, then I get the error saying "We hit a little snag there! Try again please".  

Hey @MIA1100

We're aware of an issue for Fido.ca's registration. We should have a fix soon on January 5th. If you need help with any in the meanwhile, we're here for you. Smiley

kirankangula
I'm a Participant Level 3

It is January 8th now still i am facing the similar issues.

When u guys are going to have fix for this. This is something irritating us.

Hey @kirankangula,

I definitely get your frustration! The issue was fixed as of January 5th, so it's definitely odd that you're still not able to link your profile to your account!

Can you please try the following:

-write your first and last name both in capital letters

-write your postal code in capital letters and without any spaces

-enter your account number without any dashes

Let me know if this changed anything Smiley

douglas44

Interestly all fido moderators just string customers along with silly portal issues,
seemingly laying the blame on stoopid
us. when frustration mounts the out is usually a "I'll p.m. you if you still have a problem"
****FIDO fix your fracking web portal. YOU ARE COSTING US TIME AND MONEY.****
Hire some techies...you know the folks who set up your profit making software at the outset.
Interestingly there is no problem accessing the sales pages

Hey douglas44, 

I can totally understand how this would be a frustrating situation. However, I assure you that we're always working on improving our products and services for our customers including the self-serve options such as My Account. 

At the moment there are no reported known issues with logging in or connecting your Fido information to the My Account profile. These kinds of situations can sometimes be case by case which is why we have to take a closer look at your account through PM to test out a few troubleshooting steps. 

We would hate to see you leave us. Let us know if you would like us to take another look at this with you from here and I'll be able to follow-up through PM. 

douglas44

this issue has not been corrected. it has been around for as long as i have had fido.
i have made complaints by phone by email etc. obviously fido is aware of yhe problem and it is MORE profitable NOT to fix it.
I give fido until the end of the month. Then will use all my power in social media to call on fido customers to SWITCH. A communications company????
I THINK NOT.
kirankangula
I'm a Participant Level 3

No Luck, it's not working.

Still, the same Junk error is displayed on the screen.

When I call the customer care, they are asking me to manually count the Calls.....

are you kidding, this is what I am paying Fido for??

So whoever facing this issue, they should stop think of linking the account and start counting their calls??

Hey @kirankangula,

Thanks for letting me know.

I get this can be a great inconvenience and I definitely want you to be able to view your un-billed usage and take full advantage of My Account.  

I'll be happy to help you with the log in issue.

I'll send you a PM shortly to get started Smiley