Unable to change plan on My Account - website crash?

Service interruption

An update for our valued customers: We know you depend on us and on April 19, we let you down - for this we are truly sorry. You won’t be charged for your wireless services that were impacted on Monday, April 19. A credit equivalent to that day's wireless service fee will be applied to your May bill. This will be done automatically & no action is required by you.

Click here to read more

sylviat
I'm a Participant Level 1

The new $60/month for 10gb data is very attractive so I can see why ALL forms of contact to a Fido representative is unavailable, but I think it's unreasonable that even doing it myself thorugh My Account is down too. If there is no way in accessing this deal it might as well be false advertising and it's very unfortunate for loyal consumers and Fido itself. 

Hope some sort of solution is available so myself and others that cannot access this deal won't feel cheated. 

You can do better Fido!

2 REPLIES 2
FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi @sylviat & @grgptrvc!

Were you able to reach someone? Let me know!

grgptrvc
I'm a Participant Level 1

Agreed! It's so frustrating. I was rejected by a fido store in person (It's a fire hazard, we can't let any more people in) This was 2 hours before closing, I've been trying to call the 1-888 number as well as *611 and kept getting busy or call failed. Logged in online to do it myself and the site keeps crashing. It's been very very frustrating, I expected more from Fido.