Unable to cancel spotify premium

SOLVED
jdower
I'm a Participant Level 1

I've tried going onto fidohub.ca but I see no option to cancel spotify premium. There is only the option to enter my phone number to get a spotify code. 

Accepted Solution

Re: Unable to cancel spotify premium

Solved by Moderator

Hey jdower, 

That sounds about right! Smiley 

You'll need to enter the phone number first to get the code. Once you receive the code by text message you'll need to enter it on the same screen that appears on fidohub.ca and to click on ``Submit``. 

This should bring you to a page that will read click here to ``CANCEL SPOTIFY SUBSCRIPTION``. You'll need to click on ``YES, CANCEL SPOTIFY`` on the next screen to confirm the transaction. 

I hope this was helpful! 

View solution in context
11 REPLIES 11
FidoPierre

Hey jdower, 

That sounds about right! Smiley 

You'll need to enter the phone number first to get the code. Once you receive the code by text message you'll need to enter it on the same screen that appears on fidohub.ca and to click on ``Submit``. 

This should bring you to a page that will read click here to ``CANCEL SPOTIFY SUBSCRIPTION``. You'll need to click on ``YES, CANCEL SPOTIFY`` on the next screen to confirm the transaction. 

I hope this was helpful! 

robyncicle
I'm a Participant Level 2

I am having the same issue.As you can see from the attached picture, there is nowhere that gives me the option to cancel my subscription. If anyone can help  me out with this, I would really apprecciate it. Untitled.jpg

Hey @robyncicle

Have you tried doing this directly from your device while connected to data ? 

robyncicle

I have tried from my phone, connected to wifi and cellular data. Same results.

Perfect thank you Smiley  @robyncicle ! 

I'll send you a PM to help with this. 

Mtlgal

I was instructed by a Fido agent to try on fidohub both on and off wifi and there is no cancel button.

I tried on a laptop  on wifi too.

Please post the solution.

Hi @Mtlgal, PM coming your way in just a bit!

Mtlgal

I didn't receive a solution yet

FidoTerry
Former Moderator

Just sent you a PM. Smiley

teenah
I'm a Participant Level 1

I need help with cancelling my spotify subscription. I suspended my line, cant receive message, is there another way? have tried fidohub.ca, have to get a code which i cant because my line isnt active

FidoRanya
Former Moderator

Hey @teenah

If your line isn't active there wouldn't be a way for you to receive the code, we'll have to help you with this. 

Sending a PM your way Smiley