US Travel Pack

US Travel Pack

US Travel Pack

SOLVED
laf0028
I'm a Participant Level 1

US Travel Pack

I am travelling to the U.S. on Nov. 4th, Saturday and want  to purchase a U.S. travel pack

with phone and text, NO DATA. I need the cheapest package. 

Accepted Solution

Re: US Travel Pack

Solved by MVP MVP

Hello @laf0028,

Welcome to the community!

You can get the cost of the different types of roaming options Fido has here.

If you have a plan that has the Fido roam option then that would be the cheapest option as it allows you to use your phone just as you would in Canada for only $6 for every 24hrs, you can get more info about the Fido roam here.

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
Miguelio
I'm a Contributor Level 1

be careful with your dates. If you travel for 20 days, but 10 days on one of your billing cycles and 10 days on the following billing cycles Fido will bill you for 20 days at 120$ . That's is outrageous. You can get a better roaming plan for example from Roam Mobilty for Half the price. Also you can chose if you want a plan with NO DATA

Hey @Miguelio

Welcome to the Community Smiley 

Fido Roam does indeed follow your billing cycle.

You do have the option to remove Fido Roam depending on the type of usage you wish to make. 

If you let us know a bit more about your needs, we'd be happy to check out the options with you.  Let us know! 

KAPABLE-K
MVP

Hello @laf0028,

Welcome to the community!

You can get the cost of the different types of roaming options Fido has here.

If you have a plan that has the Fido roam option then that would be the cheapest option as it allows you to use your phone just as you would in Canada for only $6 for every 24hrs, you can get more info about the Fido roam here.