US Talk and Text travel pack

Service interruption

An update for our valued customers: We know you depend on us and on April 19, we let you down - for this we are truly sorry. You won’t be charged for your wireless services that were impacted on Monday, April 19. A credit equivalent to that day's wireless service fee will be applied to your May bill. This will be done automatically & no action is required by you.

Click here to read more

SOLVED
lindam
I'm Helpful Level 2

Can I send picture texts while travelling in the US?  I have the $40 talk and text travel pack, but neglected to ask if I can send picture texts or just "word" texts while I am away.

Thanks in advance Smiley

Accepted Solution

Re: US Talk and Text travel pack

Solved by Former Moderator FidoAmandaH

Hi lindam,

The package of $40 for the US is unlimited text messaging only (Sent/ Received).

As for Picture Messaging, it’s 50¢ CAD per message sent plus data transmission charges for both sent and received messages.

I hope this answers your question! Smiley

Click on the thumbs up image Fido_Like_Button.png to like a post or a fellow member of the community.

And don't forget to click Accept as Solution in the options drop-down menu once you've received the answer you were looking for; it'll help our community grow stronger.

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
FidoAmandaH
Former Moderator

Hi lindam,

The package of $40 for the US is unlimited text messaging only (Sent/ Received).

As for Picture Messaging, it’s 50¢ CAD per message sent plus data transmission charges for both sent and received messages.

I hope this answers your question! Smiley

Click on the thumbs up image Fido_Like_Button.png to like a post or a fellow member of the community.

And don't forget to click Accept as Solution in the options drop-down menu once you've received the answer you were looking for; it'll help our community grow stronger.

spice
I'm a Participant Level 2

Is the free unlimited text only applicable to texting Canada number or free for US + International number?

Hey Spice!

It includes all texts sent to any number, whether it's back to Canada or to another country Smiley