UNPAID BALANCE

UNPAID BALANCE

UNPAID BALANCE

SOLVED
RenatoCacure
I'm a Participant Level 1

UNPAID BALANCE

I have paid my previous bill a few days late and when I check my Bill Summary in the internet this bill remain as unpaid balance..... But was already paid!! I'm being charged for an account I already paid!!

Accepted Solution

Re: UNPAID BALANCE

Solved by Moderator

Hey @RenatoCacure,

Welcome to our Community Smiley

If you made a payment after the bill was generated by the system, it's completely normal for the payment not to show on the invoice. Keep in mind that if the bill came out before the payment was made, it was generated with the balance owing at the time.

However, if a payment was made and received afterwards, it did impact the balance on your account. 

You can check out your current updated balance at any time by calling *28 from your Fido phone or through your online account under Billing and Payments - Account Balance.

I'll send you a PM shortly to check out your account and make sure we got your payment Smiley

For future reference, you can also reach out to us on other channels for any account related questions. Check them out  here.

View solution in context
2 REPLIES 2
FidoClaudia

Hey @RenatoCacure,

Welcome to our Community Smiley

If you made a payment after the bill was generated by the system, it's completely normal for the payment not to show on the invoice. Keep in mind that if the bill came out before the payment was made, it was generated with the balance owing at the time.

However, if a payment was made and received afterwards, it did impact the balance on your account. 

You can check out your current updated balance at any time by calling *28 from your Fido phone or through your online account under Billing and Payments - Account Balance.

I'll send you a PM shortly to check out your account and make sure we got your payment Smiley

For future reference, you can also reach out to us on other channels for any account related questions. Check them out  here.

KAPABLE-K
MVP

@RenatoCacure because you made a late payment it could be why the previous amount got brought  forward to your new invoice but a moderator here can look at your account to make sure the last payment was applied to your account.

You can also message Fido on Facebook or Twitter for a faster response.