Trying to pay my bill

Service interruption

An update for our valued customers: We know you depend on us and on April 19, we let you down - for this we are truly sorry. You won’t be charged for your wireless services that were impacted on Monday, April 19. A credit equivalent to that day's wireless service fee will be applied to your May bill. This will be done automatically & no action is required by you.

Click here to read more

Trying to pay my bill

Trying to pay my bill

SOLVED
ARuby
I'm a Participant Level 2

Trying to pay my bill

I have never had troubles with paying my bills until Fido updated their site. I was happy using Interac online to pay my bill, as I am a foreigner so I don't hold a Canadian credit card, and the interac payment system was super easy. Now my only options are credit card or pre authorized cheque. I had a live chat with fido, and the rep told me that the option was no longer available, and I need physically go into my bank and ask them. This is definitely not convenient just to pay a phone bill, and i will not accept any late fees. If you want to keep customers, make it easy to pay. Simple. 

Also - if changes like this are going to be made, I suggest you update all aspects of your website, as there is a whole page about how simple it is to pay with Interac online. 

Screen Shot 2015-12-05 at 11.04.17 am.png

Accepted Solution

Re: Trying to pay my bill

Solved by Former Moderator FidoManuel

Hey ARuby!

We are not removing the Interac payment from out methods of payment. We are just updating a few features on our website, Interact is down for now, but we are working hard to fix it ASAP.

In the meantime you can use any other method of payment that is available. 

Let me know if you have any question Smiley

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
FidoManuel
Former Moderator

Hey ARuby!

We are not removing the Interac payment from out methods of payment. We are just updating a few features on our website, Interact is down for now, but we are working hard to fix it ASAP.

In the meantime you can use any other method of payment that is available. 

Let me know if you have any question Smiley

ARuby
I'm a Participant Level 2

When will this be fixed? Not everyone wants to pre authorize payments, I'm sure we would all be extremely grateful as soon as you bring this option back. Otherwise, I'm sure there are other companies out there that make it easy for everyone from all over the world to pay their bills. 

FidoAlyson
Former Moderator

Hi @ARuby

We don't have an ETA right now but we're working on it!

Did you take a look at our other forms of payment? You have a list over here!

There's no need to be on pre authorized payment if you don't want to Smiley