Trying to change phone number online for only one line

TheBinghams
I'm a Contributor Level 1

I am trying to change the phone number for just one of the lines on my account at this moment via the website. I keep getting a "oh oh something is wrong, please try again later error" whenever I do it. I have tried with Internet Explorer and Google Chrome both and I have tried clearing cookies and cache. I need one of my lines to be an Alberta number and the other a BC number and then in a month the BC number will change to an Alberta number.

Please help!

3 REPLIES 3
FidoGabrielle
Former Moderator

Hello there @TheBinghams!

Do you try to log in with your email address or rather with your phone number as username? We have phased out the login with phone number, so you might want to try with your email address instead.

It's worth trying to reset your password also (sounds silly, but sometimes it fixes it).

Lastly, if none of that works, you can always reach out to us so we can further assist! 

TheBinghams
I'm a Contributor Level 1

@FidoGabrielle

Yes, I am logging in with an e-mail. I changed the password and no change. Still unable to change my phone number.

Hey @TheBinghams

I'll send you a PM so we can take a closer look into your phone number change together. Smiley