Truly disappointed with Fido Customer Service Retention

Miliageorgi
I'm a Participant Level 1

I have been a customer with Fido for about 13 years. I have not once refused to pay a bill or usage charges. Today, I am unbelievably disappointed with the retention team and the whole Fido experience. I get my bill today, and after repeatedly being told my balance is up to date and at 0 for the last 5 months, I am now being charged for a bill from May. They just tacked it on without notice, literally out of the wood works when every agent I have spoken to has told me my balance is at 0 and there was no indication of this so called "unpaid bill" since May. How does an oversite like this happen? I'm not convinced this bill was never paid for, I offered to pay half to remedy the situation and they said no. Should customers be expected to just buy the fact that a bill just pops up out of the woodworks when agents have been telling me my account is at zero after every payment every month? Don't trust this company anymore and clearly they aren't afraid to lose good/loyal customers. Plenty of providers out there, will be switching in December when my contract is up. Thanks Fido. 

1 REPLY 1
FidoRanya
Former Moderator

Hey @Miliageorgi ,

Welcome to the Community! This is definitely not what we want you to experience. 

I'll be sending you a private message so we can look into this for you Smiley 

Talk to you soon!