Trouble with new activation

I'm a Participant Level 1 Pappy
I'm a Participant Level 1

Trouble with new activation

Hi

been having a hard time getting my order straight. Fido called and was to process 3 lines with the deal. Only two were done and phones shipped. Missing 3rd. Been on the phone everyday and always get a different answer. Each person tries something different and apparently every time the 3rd line goes to the back office it’s rejected. I can’t activate the other 2 until I have all three as I am moving 3 lines to Fido. Called again today and another agent said it’s a mess and recommended he place the 3rd line order again from scratch (for the 3rd time). I haven’t received any emails confirming plan or anything and am worried I will be back in the same mixed circle because I can’t seem to get a straight answer or callback. How much longer will I have to wait to get this 3rd line and the phone? Any help is appreciated as it’s very frustrating. Thanks. 

*** Edited title and added tags ***

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 2

Re: Trouble with new activation

Hey @Pappy

Welcome to the community Smiley

I'm sad to read you're having trouble getting your third line activated.  I can assure you this is not the kind of experience we want for our customers, especially when they're coming back to Fido.

I have sent you a PM so that we can take a look at this together.  Talk to you soon!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 2