Trouble Signing up with the 10Gb/$60 Plan

Andrew1990
I'm a Participant Level 2

I cannot contact the Fido customer service agents nor am I able to sign up for the plan via the web browser. I have a record of the plan as a saved selection for when I can make contact though.

Can I try to sign up for the phone plan after the 19th if my only issue is not being to make contact with a customer service agent? Not being able to use the web browser to do this is particularly annoying, I don't understand how it can be an issue.

10 REPLIES 10
mashael44

This is ridiculous. So basically Fido can't keep up with the huge amount of customers trying to get the promo? why offer it then if you can't handle this anticipated volume of customers? 

What is the point of the store if they can't even help us?

FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi guys!

Were you able to reach someone? If not, let me know and I'll be more than happy to help out. Smiley

Sandpaii
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hi please help 😁

christina3

I am having a lot of trouble too! I can't see this plan on my account. Live chat is not available and I have called Fido multiple times starting at 7:00 this morning and cannot get through. I was also told that they could not do this for me in store so I have to contact them by phone. Please help!

Marleybob

No success online or through the phones. 

It would be nice fido/Rogers extend the promo and fix the problem online. fido PM me!

Thanks or 

Farhan07

Hey. I need help in switching my plan to $60 for 10 gb plan

Proto8

Hi @FidoMaria

I'm having the same issue. I am unable to see the 10Gb/$60 Plan when selecting "Change Plan" and as I am currently overseas, I am unable to call or head into a store. Chat has been showing up as being unavailable regardless of what time, right up until 12am EST when it swaps to closed.

Any assistance to get in the right direction would be appreciated! 

Jordanfsieben
I'm a Participant Level 3

I cannot reach anyone at FIDO for this promotion which ends today. Could a moderator please assist?

MYKT

In the same boat as you, frustrated I can't get through to them! Phone line says they are closed at 5:01 MST? What the heck!

jzou1030

same problem here, not been able to change online, can't get through the call center, live chat not available, guess have to go to the store tomorrow