Travel - US Talk and Text $20 package - showing an expiry date of tomorrow

ccurran
I'm a Contributor Level 2

Hi,

I want to purchase a $20 Talk and Text package for my upcoming trip.  I am logged into my account on my phone and see that the $20 Talk and Text package for the US shows an expiry date of tomorrow.  But, all of the more expensive packages show the expiry date correct (31 days from today).

I don't want to purchase this if it's not going to be effective after tomorrow (even though it should be!).  Please advise.

11 REPLIES 11
FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi @ccurran!

All our travel packs are valid for a period of 1 month. Have you already added the $20 travel pack in the past month?

ccurran

No, I haven't added the $20 travel pack in the last month.  I believe it's your system that is showing the expiry date incorrectly.

That's definitely possible. Would you be able to post a screencap of what you're seeing so I can look into it?

Thanks. Smiley

ccurran

There you go.  Probably should have blanked out my phone number.  if you can remove that image later I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

No worries, I moved it. Smiley

Would you like me to add the pack for you just to confirm that it's expiring in 1 month? If so, let me know and I'll send you a PM!

ccurran

Yes, that would be great!  Thanks!

No prob!

Talk to you soon. Smiley

ccurran

This is still happening.  I need to add a US talk and test travel pack and when I go to add it it's saying it expires tomorrow.

I want to add the same $20 plan (using my fido dollars while they still exist).  Can someone confirm that if I add it today it won't expire tomorrow - that it will expire 31 days from today?

Thank you.

Hey @ccurran and thanks for using the Community.

A travel pack is available for 30 days.

Don't worry about it. It will  not expire tomorrow. You will have it for a month Smiley

ccurran

Great - thank you!

@ccurran Anytime Smiley