Travel Packs

Travel Packs

Travel Packs

SOLVED
chrisck
I'm a Contributor Level 2

Travel Packs

Can I stack travel packs? That is can I purchase (for travelling to the US) the $80 travel pack and the $40 travel pack to get a combined 150 minutes and 700 MB of data?

Accepted Solution

Re: Travel Packs

Solved by Former Moderator FidoMaria

Hi @chrisck!

Multiple travel packs from the same region can be combined as long as they include a different amount of usage. If ever you go over the total amount of usage included, you'll be billed the lowest overage rate of the travel packs purchased.

Cheers! Smiley

View solution in context
6 REPLIES 6
FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi @chrisck!

Multiple travel packs from the same region can be combined as long as they include a different amount of usage. If ever you go over the total amount of usage included, you'll be billed the lowest overage rate of the travel packs purchased.

Cheers! Smiley

Khronos
I'm a Participant Level 2

@FidoMaria wrote:

Hi @chrisck!

Cheers! Smiley

Just wanted to reply to this message to state that this is apparently not true.  

I attempted to stack the two travel packs available via my (now useless) Fido dollars with a pay pack and was told that wasn't possible and that only one pack could exist at a time.

Did you try to do this yourself on fido.ca @Khronos

Khronos
I'm a Participant Level 2

@FidoRanya wrote:

Did you try to do this yourself on fido.ca @Khronos

I did it via the fido rewards site and the online customer support.  

I now have a different CS person telling me that it should work fine so I'm waiting to see if that's the case.

It should have, that's right! 

Can you keep us posted with this  @Khronos ? 

Fido Roam is now available! For only $5 a day in the U.S. and $10 a day internationally, in tons of destinations, Fido Roam allows you to use the data, talk time and texts from your Fido Pulse plan while abroad.

Check it out!