Transfer of old cell number?

SOLVED
maggie65
I'm a Participant Level 1

I just joined up with fido and they said I could keep my old cell number. They assigned me a temp number, now how do I get my old number back?

Accepted Solution

Re: Transfer of old cell number?

Solved by Moderator

Hey @maggie65

Welcome to the Community! Smiley 

The transfer of a phone number can take anywhere between 2.5 hours to a week to finalize once the request has been sent. You can check out more details on this process right from here

Did you already put in the request for the number transfer since the activation? If so you can check into the status of the port through My Account or with our IVR system. 

Let me know if a request hasn't been sent out yet and I'll reach out by PM so we can take a look into this together! 

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoPierre

Hey @maggie65

Welcome to the Community! Smiley 

The transfer of a phone number can take anywhere between 2.5 hours to a week to finalize once the request has been sent. You can check out more details on this process right from here

Did you already put in the request for the number transfer since the activation? If so you can check into the status of the port through My Account or with our IVR system. 

Let me know if a request hasn't been sent out yet and I'll reach out by PM so we can take a look into this together!