This is unacceptable, please make this right Fido

LeggomyE990
I'm a Participant Level 2

I have been trying to get though ever since the promo began for the 10gb $60.

Long time fido customer for almost 8 years now, called and called and called some more just to get hung up on, "our current wait time is 3 hours" and I waited and waited 2 /12 hours later I get hung up on and now the office is closed. Walked into a Fido store in the mall and the rep told me they could only "upgrade phone plans and not downgrade, to downgrade a plan I must do so though #611"

I even wanted to cancel my fido plan just to go with another carrier as a new activatation to get the deal, problem is, I need to call fido to get an unlock code for my phone and cancel my plan.... which as you guessed it, Cant even get through.

Litterally stuck on my current phone plane 75$ for 3gb and felt as though there was absolutley nothing I could do to get in on the 10 for 60 deal.

This is unacceptable!

As a long time customer since 2010 and having 2 numbers on my account and always going over my data average monthly bills are $170.... Fido, if anybody here actually cares, please make this right for me and along with many others who litterally could not get thorugh.

1 REPLY 1
LeggomyE990
I'm a Participant Level 2

Update, 

I got through on the phone, and was able to change my plan to the 60 for 10gb deal. Thank you fido and Shirley for making my day Very_Happy