This is getting ridiculous

Ptruong
I'm a Participant Level 2

was hoping to change to the 10gb plan.

been with fido for 10 years, go to change plans and cant contact anyone. was hoping to change it up. but what are you supposed to do, cant change it online, cant get ahold of them, and the offer expires tonight. may as well go to a different provider as i own my phone outright

10 REPLIES 10
MWL59
I'm a Participant Level 1

I recieved my new S8 in the mail Tues AM but Fido shipped the wrong sim card in the box. Requires a Nano and they send me a normal.

Been trying to contact them via cell phone, landline and Live Chat since. No luck

Currently have been "Connected" to live chat waiting for a rep for 1.5 hours.

They need a separate department for actuall customer service rather than just a sales dept

chionite
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Yes ! please.

Need to upgrade to10GB plan for last two days with no luck. Please reply.

P0d

Don't upgrade, they remove ALL your other features and you are left without even voicemail.

SURPRISE...  They don't tell you that.

oh and to re-activate them you have to call and wait 2 hours

FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi everyone!

We've been pretty swamped and are trying to get back to everyone asap. Do you still need help?

Let me know. Smiley

Ptruong

Yes please change my plan to 10 gb for 60 if possible 

Thanks 

exp3000
I'm a Participant Level 3

@FidoMaria I still need help changing my plan! Please PM.

Taihung
I'm a Participant Level 3

Yes ! please.

Need to upgrade to10GB plan for last two days with no luck. Please reply.

Ghfhtfc

i too have been trying to find a way to do this. chat should be open. but its not. i hat fido for this. this is the 2nd time i needed chat and its unavailable. no response on twitter, no chat... cant change plan online... what going on fido????????????????????

Darkthunder

Apparently it doesn't matter if u have been a customer for 8 years... Newbies are just as good as you. Awesome!

tycanadian

I feel your pain.

I have been trying to get through via phone (busy signal),

live chat ("Live Support is temporarily unavailable.Please try again in a few moments. We appreciate your patience."),

and via my account on the website ("this is embarrassing...you'll have to talk to a real person about this" when trying to change my account that way)

for much of the day today. I have wasted hours. 

I will try again tomorrow but have a busy day at work - Fido, is there any way I can indicate my desire to sign up for this promotion and have a guaranteed "spot" before it expires? Thanks.