The worst customer service experience EVER!!!

mfkkl
I'm a Contributor Level 1

I was on the fido website and I was wondering why my bill was so high. I looked at my plan and it was not what I specified when I signed up so I called.

I was so frustrated by the end of this call I actually yelled at the girl (Jennifer). She would not put a supervisor on the phone and now here I am in the forums.

My plan was suppose to be 1gb of data and unlimited canada wide talk and text for $55.00 a month. What is showing is 500mb of data, 500 minutes of talk and unlimited text for $55.00 a month. Not knowing this I had an extra $120.00 + tax in calls on my bill.

I am extremely pissed off about this. I now want to leave fido and go to some other company.

5 REPLIES 5
FidoNick

Hey @mfkkl!

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate all feedback Smiley

It's important that you have the services you were promised and I definitely get that receiving an unexpectedly high bill like that can be frustrating.

That said, I want to assure you that we always want our customers to have the best service when they reach us and I'd love to take a second look at your account with you so we can get to the bottom of things.

I'll send you a PM so we can get started, see you there!

mfkkl

I answered your pms and have been waiting for a reply for over an hour now. It says you have not read my replies yet.

Hello Mfkkl,

Welcome to the community!

You should note that this forum is not a live forum. That is, there isn't necessarily a moderator monitoring activity all the time. For a more timely response, you can contact customer service using one of the methods here.

Also, to clarify your plan, had you also subsidised a phone when you signed up or did you get a BYOP plan? In addition, in which Province are you located? I do not see any Data, Talk, & Text plans with unlimited minutes from any Province. **edit** The only Pulse plan (unlimited minutes) I could find with 1Gb data was from Quebec and not for the amount you specified**

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

mfkkl

I will not contact customer service hense the title of my topic.

I Have explained my situation in its entirety to another person and hopefully it gets resolved o rI go to another company.

I do not know anyone who in their right mind would agree to sign on to 500 minutes, 500mb data and unlimited text for that kind of price. It's insulting for a company to even have a plan like that.

I have called around and I can get 1gb data, unlimited text and talk for $40 + tax.

I hope fido comes clean on what happened here. They now know the entire story and shame on the sales man that ripped me off.

Hello again,

@mfkkl wrote:

I do not know anyone who in their right mind would agree to sign on to 500 minutes, 500mb data and unlimited text for that kind of price. It's insulting for a company to even have a plan like that.

The plan and rate on offer is comparable to some of the other mobile providers' plans with similar services. I understand you have found what you think is a better plan. However, not all providers offer the same services. You should make sure that mobile provider offers services which suit your needs. Often, you're just not paying for what you're not getting. Some mobile providers do not offer LTE. Some mobile providers have limited coverage. Some mobile providers do not offer customer service. Some mobile providers offer LTE on bands/frequencies only available on certain newer devices...

Perhaps you don't need what you're not paying for, in which case that plan may be a better fit for you. Only you can decide whether their services suits your needs

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers