The "exclusive offer" that I needed expired a day too soon

JakeCE
I'm a Participant Level 3

I had my sights set on the exclusive offer for 1GB data on a large plan (w/ Fido Pulse, etc.) for $65/mo as my current plan is up at the end of this month.  I have a new phone picked out and was enthusiastic about renewing my plan, but I opted to wait until the beginning of February so that the remaining balance on my existing phone would hit $0.  Now that the balance is $0, the "exclusive offer" has changed to 10GB on the large plan for $85/mo which is far more data than I need for more than I'm interested in spending.

I would be extremely pleased if I could get the 1GB @ $65 plan.  I know the exclusive offers are timed but as it sits, no new phone + no suitable plan = free agent, if you catch my meaning.  If the offer was viable a few days ago, I'm hopeful that someone can reach back a bit and make it viable today.

4 REPLIES 4
FidoMegan
Former Moderator

Hey @JakeCE

Once a limited time offer ends, it's not possible to take advantage of it. We can certainly look into your plan options with you if you'd like though. 

Let me know and I'll send you a PM. Smiley

JakeCE
I'm a Participant Level 3

I'd be willing to review my plan options with you provided that there's some flexibility in terms of what's on offer.  At this point, the offer I would accept is the one that involves an LG G6 for $0 on a 2 year plan costing <= $65/mo.

FidoMegan
Former Moderator

@JakeCE

I'll send you a PM and we'll go over the options we have available. Smiley 

Scooby-Doo
I'm Qualified Level 1

Hi @JakeCE Welcome to the communitySmiley

You will need to speak with Fido about your particular request it seems very reasonable from that point of view if you are to renew in a 2  year contract subscription with a new phone. Please note that your phone 0$ choice is also dependent on the plan tab price.

I suggest you contact Fido Here to discuss or someone at Fido in the community can send you a PM if you prefer. In the lather, you will have to complete a form authorizing the Fido Rep to look up your account and  review it with your goals.

Cheers!