The number you called doesnt exist

SOLVED
snehans1
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Hello All,

Past few days couple of my friends with Wind subscribers are unable to call me, upon dialling my number they hear " The number you called doesnt exist". The kicker, I can receive calls from everyone except handful of this guys. I can call'em but its strange they cant. Is this something related to my phone settings or could be problem from Wind ? FYA, I have another Rogers # and they can reach me just fine no issues.

I have checked my Call settings and found nothing off except for few telemarketing numbers and sms phrases blocked from annoying.

Device - S6 Edge

OS - Marshmallow 6.0.1

Any help will be appreciated.

Accepted Solution

Re: The number you called doesnt exist

Solved by Former Moderator FidoCatherine

Hi there @snehans1

Thanks for reaching out! Great question by the way. 

I took the time to look into this; we've actually been informed yesterday of an ongoing issue concerning exactly this! 

Certain Fido users right now are not able to take any calls from that specific provider. 

The users of that provider are hearing a message: "The number you are trying to reach does not exist".

Rest assured though, our Technical Support team is working on finding a fix ASAP! 😃

I'll be sending you a PM to take down your account information, as we're still investigating the issue. 

Thanks again!

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoCatherine
Former Moderator

Hi there @snehans1

Thanks for reaching out! Great question by the way. 

I took the time to look into this; we've actually been informed yesterday of an ongoing issue concerning exactly this! 

Certain Fido users right now are not able to take any calls from that specific provider. 

The users of that provider are hearing a message: "The number you are trying to reach does not exist".

Rest assured though, our Technical Support team is working on finding a fix ASAP! 😃

I'll be sending you a PM to take down your account information, as we're still investigating the issue. 

Thanks again!