Accepted Solution

Re: The days After changing to plan 10Gb

Solved by Former Moderator FidoMaria

@Scooby-Doo Sending you a PM!

View solution in context
5 REPLIES 5
Scooby-Doo
I'm Qualified Level 1

Hi all Merry Christmas! My plan cycle restarted on 16 of month. I changed to 5Gb pulse promo 10 Gb on Dec 17 Through my account online change plan the promo was avail up to dec 19! Before changing I paid all dues on account. I could then see in my account the new plan but not my usage Ok then.  I just received a bill for dec 16 to jan 15 as if I was still on my previous plan!!??  This variable between billing and system change activation is unacceptable. my payment registered on dec 17 is not uptodate backwards on billing Either. My reference for changing plan 5Gb pulse and getting the 10Gb promo is my date of change. I expect the billing to be adjusted. Can billing stop varing system change as they see fit for best profit and honor the promo 10Gb as I made change before december 19??  Your input's greatly appreciated please share how it went down for you.

Hey @Scooby-Doo

Since the plan change was done on the billing cycle start date, you won't see it on the December bill. The December bill is generated that day as of 12:00AM so your plan change was done after that. 

If the plan change was effective for December 17th, you'll see the adjustments on the following bill. 

Hope the helps! 

Scooby-Doo
I'm Qualified Level 1

Thank you @FidoMegan I understand yeah my cycle ended Dec 15.  Fido had left me in cold I had no data avail until Dec 16 so could not change plan.online before that through my account app. On Dec 17 after seeing through the aspects of promo .. and after not being able to talk to anyone at Fido 611 etc and figuring it out  (like so many) I changed my plan for 10Gb promo pulse 5Gb bonus 5Gb by myself online through my.account app. Redirect to cloud to Japanese symbols through online whatever I could see the update went through in my account app overview aterwards showing plan $60. however if I login in & look at my new current bill currently showing Dec 15 !!! to Jan 16 made for previous plan. Fido did.not stop.the billing and did not.proceas my payment of Dec 17 either. Now Fido wants.me to pay the bill by Jan 11! I'm affraid If I pay it will present a form of agreement to this manoeuvre rendering promo 10Gb before dec 19 obsolete. where I changed plan on Dec 17. I also removed the  $5 option pack and now have no more voicemail?? Can you update bill and my account please? I tried reaching Fido on 611 via my phone and the system says a wait of 2 hours with no call back options today. FYI I have been with Fido a very looooong time (20 years) and considering walking out if I can't  get  service, corrections, usage view etc Ill attend fido store tomorrow with all.previous contracts. I appreciate your help and kindness thank you!

@Scooby-Doo Sending you a PM!

Scooby-Doo
I'm Qualified Level 1

I just want to send a Big thank you!!! @FidoMaria for verifying my account and fixing the plan change and voicemail. So happy Smiley

You Rock!!!