The Fido20 Tour begins!

The Fido20 Tour begins!

The Fido20 Tour begins!

SOLVED
Amanda8
I'm a Participant Level 1

The Fido20 Tour begins!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIDO!!!!!! I want this I've never even been offered a phone with any discount after 8 solid years n 15 years total I pay 140 a month N if a day late u cut it off so I think I should receive something to keep my services cuz I'm a grinch cuz had to give my Xmas gift money to this massive bill fido tricked me with Smiley ..... http://forums.fido.ca/t5/blogs/blogarticlepage/blog-id/CommunityBlog/article-id/2202
Accepted Solution

Re: The Fido20 Tour begins!

Solved by Former Moderator FidoCatherine

Hi there @Amanda8

Thanks so much for those Birthday wishes! Very_Happy

("How the Grinch Stole Christmas!is still my all-time favorite Dr.Seuss book!)

By the way, for your chance to win a new phone in our contest, make sure to add a comment on the Contest Blog here & add the right hashtag. The contest closes on December 9 (tomorrow) so don’t miss out!

If you need any help with your Fido account (to get a new upgrade, review a bill, etc.) let me know! 

We're always here to help Smiley

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoCatherine
Former Moderator

Hi there @Amanda8

Thanks so much for those Birthday wishes! Very_Happy

("How the Grinch Stole Christmas!is still my all-time favorite Dr.Seuss book!)

By the way, for your chance to win a new phone in our contest, make sure to add a comment on the Contest Blog here & add the right hashtag. The contest closes on December 9 (tomorrow) so don’t miss out!

If you need any help with your Fido account (to get a new upgrade, review a bill, etc.) let me know! 

We're always here to help Smiley