Texting addon to prepaid

Texting addon to prepaid

Texting addon to prepaid

SOLVED
design1
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Texting addon to prepaid

Trying to add a $5 texting addon to my fido prepaid, and for the life of me cannot figure out where is the button to add that???? Lokks like it is disabled for my account ???

Also cannot even update my credit card info, somehow managed to use interac to add funds...but this is ridiculous and yes not fido like...

Is fido trying to tell me to go to another service provider! 

Accepted Solution

Re: Texting addon to prepaid

Solved by Former Moderator FidoMegan

What browser are you using? 

Have you tried by phone? You can do this through our automated service by dialing 611 from your Fido phone. 

View solution in context
5 REPLIES 5
design1

Its says - 

OOPS! That does not seem to be working.

What browser are you using? 

Have you tried by phone? You can do this through our automated service by dialing 611 from your Fido phone. 

design1

Hi Megan,

finally I had to do it via phone as the website would did not work from any browser (explorer/chrome) or device (phone/tablet/computer).

Also on the website it says that outgoing text is free, but I am charged $.30 for every text sent on the prepaid plan!

Thanks for the update, @design1!

I'll send you a PM in regards to your plan so we can check it out.

Talk to you soon Smiley

FidoClaudia

Hey @design1, weclome to the Community!

We definitely wouldn't want to see you go! 

What exactly happens when you try to update your credit card info, are you getting an error?

As for the messaging add-on, it's not possible to add it online at the moment, one of our agents would need to add it for you.

You can get in touch with us through those methods here or we can send you a PM on the Community.

Let us know what you prefer Smiley