Text message received that I have used all the minutes..!!

SOLVED
Paul13
I'm a Contributor Level 1

I received a text message that I have used my all the minutes and I will be charged from now onward.  I have not used all the minutes and moreover my account also shows that I have used only 19 minutes so far. can you please help me?

Accepted Solution

Re: Text message recived that I have used all the minutes..!!

Solved by Former Moderator FidoTerry

@KAPABLE-K ,  @ontariogirl60 @Paul13

We're aware of an issue with the minute tracker  notification and we're currently looking into it. In the meanwhile, please use Fido.ca to track usage.  Thanks for your understanding everyone! 

View solution in context
5 REPLIES 5
FidoTerry
Former Moderator

@KAPABLE-K ,  @ontariogirl60 @Paul13

We're aware of an issue with the minute tracker  notification and we're currently looking into it. In the meanwhile, please use Fido.ca to track usage.  Thanks for your understanding everyone! 

FidoKenny

Hey @KAPABLE-K and @Paul13

What information do you see on your Fido app concerning the usage?

@FidoKenny I can't see my usage because there was a change done on my line. It's obviously an error because I have unlimited minutes and from the time I received the first text saying I used 124minues of my weekly 150 to when I received the other text saying I used all my 150 and will now be billed I did not make any calls.

ontariogirl60
I'm a Participant Level 1

I got the same text 3 times last one was I used all my mins and on my account info says I still have mins left. So not really sure if I have mins left or not. Is this a glitch text or ??

KAPABLE-K
MVP

@Paul13 I think Fido is having a glitch in the system because I received a text also saying " You've used 124 of the 150 weekday minutes in your monthly plan." My plan is unlimited minutes.

Edit: Just got another text apparently I just used all my minutes and charges will now apply, whats going on Fido?