Temporary suspension

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1 YiyangWang
I'm a Participant Level 1

Temporary suspension

Hi, since I will go home during summer vacation, I want to do the downtime insurance. Stopping service and guarantees the number from now to August 30th. How can I get it and what's the price per month?

Accepted Solution

Re: Temporary suspension

Hey there @YiyangWang,

We do offer the option to temporarily suspend your line for a period of time at a reduced monthly rate. For $7 monthly, your line can be suspended from 2 to 12 months. This ensures that your Fido numbers and current services remain available when you resume your usage. However, to get this offer, customers must be without an agreement.

Have you already had the chance to reach out to us at these channels to get started? Let us know!

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 2
Solution

Re: Temporary suspension

Hey there @YiyangWang,

We do offer the option to temporarily suspend your line for a period of time at a reduced monthly rate. For $7 monthly, your line can be suspended from 2 to 12 months. This ensures that your Fido numbers and current services remain available when you resume your usage. However, to get this offer, customers must be without an agreement.

Have you already had the chance to reach out to us at these channels to get started? Let us know!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 2