Temporary account suspension

SOLVED
feli
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hi,

I will be living abroad from now until August 25th, is there a way I can pause my subscription for that time and resume it once I get back?

Thanks

Accepted Solution

Re: Temporary account suspension

Solved by Former Moderator FidoMaria

Hi @feli & welcome to the Community!

If you don't have an agreement and have been active with us for a minimum of 1 month, you're definitely eligible for our current temporary suspension offer. The temporary suspension is $30/month, and can be added for a minimum period of 2 months, and maximum period of 12 months. Note that this offer is subject to change at anytime, we can't guarantee that it will be available again in the future.

If you meet those requirements, let me know and I'll send you a PM! You can also reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter for any account-specific questions. Smiley

Cheers!

*Last updated June 28th, 2019. 

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi @feli & welcome to the Community!

If you don't have an agreement and have been active with us for a minimum of 1 month, you're definitely eligible for our current temporary suspension offer. The temporary suspension is $30/month, and can be added for a minimum period of 2 months, and maximum period of 12 months. Note that this offer is subject to change at anytime, we can't guarantee that it will be available again in the future.

If you meet those requirements, let me know and I'll send you a PM! You can also reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter for any account-specific questions. Smiley

Cheers!

*Last updated June 28th, 2019. 

feli
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hi,

I am eligible for this offer.
Thanks,

Félix
FidoManuel
Former Moderator

PM sent @feli!