Temporary Suspension

Temporary Suspension

Temporary Suspension

SOLVED
Anthea
I'm a Participant Level 2

Temporary Suspension

I have applied for temporary suspension for two month. I have payed the fees for the temporary suspension service.But why do I still get the bill for this month? 

Thank you!

Accepted Solution

Re: Temporary Suspension

Solved by Moderator

Hey Anthea! 

The temporary suspension is an offer that helps you put the service on hold for a limited time period; however you would still continue to receive the monthly bill. 

You should however not be charged your full plan on these invoices, I am going to send you a PM so we can take a closer look together. Smiley 

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
FidoPierre

Hey Anthea! 

The temporary suspension is an offer that helps you put the service on hold for a limited time period; however you would still continue to receive the monthly bill. 

You should however not be charged your full plan on these invoices, I am going to send you a PM so we can take a closer look together. Smiley 

Anthea
I'm a Participant Level 2

Thank you.

My plan is $40 per month. I have payed $15.82 for the temporary suspension fees(5.24-7.24). But my account shows that I should still pay the bill for my full plan($40). 

Screen Shot 2016-06-15 at 10.22.36 AM.png

Hey Anthea! 

Thank you for the information, I sent you a PM so we can take a closer look at your account details.