Temporary Suspension

Temporary Suspension

Temporary Suspension

SOLVED
hannahtaylor456
I'm a Participant Level 1

Temporary Suspension

I am currently abroad for four months and called earlier about temporarily suspending my service until I return and was notified that I would be able to do that manually online (because now I am already in another country).

I've searched the website and forums however and was unable to find a means to do so, and if possible, would like to have this taken care of before my new billing cycle begins.

Thank you!

Accepted Solution

Re: Temporary Suspension

Solved by Former Moderator FidoChristina

Hey @hannahtaylor456 Smiley

Welcome to the community! @KAPABLE-K is right, adding a suspension isn't something that you can do online. I'll send you a PM shortly so we can talk about this. Smiley

For future reference, you can contact us on facebook and twitter for help directly related to your account. Smiley

View solution in context
2 REPLIES 2
KAPABLE-K
MVP

Hey sorry but you were misinformed you can not do it online or on your own. Only Fido can do it.

A moderator here should be able to get it done for you.

Hey @hannahtaylor456 Smiley

Welcome to the community! @KAPABLE-K is right, adding a suspension isn't something that you can do online. I'll send you a PM shortly so we can talk about this. Smiley

For future reference, you can contact us on facebook and twitter for help directly related to your account. Smiley