Temporary Suspension

Temporary Suspension

Temporary Suspension

SOLVED
sbc4242
I'm a Participant Level 2

Temporary Suspension

Can someone help me with temporary suspension?

I want it to be suspended for 2 months.

Thanks.

Accepted Solution

Re: Temporary Suspension

Solved by MVP MVP

Hello @sbc4242 welcome to the community!

As long as you are not in a contract you can have your account temporarily suspended, you will only be charged $7 for each month you want the account suspended for.

Providing you meet the required requirements for a temporary suspension you can reach out to Fido through any of the available methods here. Alternatively you can always message a moderator here in the community and they can assist you.

View solution in context
16 REPLIES 16
KAPABLE-K
MVP

Hello @sbc4242 welcome to the community!

As long as you are not in a contract you can have your account temporarily suspended, you will only be charged $7 for each month you want the account suspended for.

Providing you meet the required requirements for a temporary suspension you can reach out to Fido through any of the available methods here. Alternatively you can always message a moderator here in the community and they can assist you.

sbc4242

So if I'm on 2-year contract then there is no way to suspend it temporarliy?

Thanks again.

@sbc4242 you are correct you will not be eligible for a temporary suspension if you have a contract.

WeipingJIN
I'm a Participant Level 1

I will be out of Canada till Aug.31, Is there any way to stop the Plan I am using now untill then?

Hey @WeipingJIN

I thought it would be good to simply move your post to this thread here.

From there, you will find all the necessary information on @KAPABLE-K 's solution.

Let us know if you need us.

Pahull24

Hi, I’m traveling for about six weeks and would like to temporarily suspend my account. 

Hey Pahull24!

I moved your post here since it's about the same subject. 

Let us know if you have any other questions about this. Smiley

cottreau1944

Is it possible to temporarily suspend my mobile services? If so, for how long and is there a fee to do so?

Hey cottreau1994!

Just letting you know that I moved your post to this thread.

You can find more info about temporary suspensions here.

roopeshsellak

Hi 

I am going overseas tomorrow  i want my number to suspended for two months till i come back , Ca some one help me ?

***Edited title***

Hi @roopeshsellak!

I moved your post here since it's the same topic. Let me know if you have any questions. Smiley

roopeshsellak

how can i suspend my accout, some reason i cant contact the fido customer cacre, calls are not connecting

Hi @roopeshsellak!

We can help with that, I'll send you a PM in a few minutes Smiley 

Hello @cottreau1944,

Welcome to the community!

This post here might be of help to you.

Hello @Pahull24,

Welcome to the community!

This post here might be of help to you.

Hello @WeipingJIN,

Welcome tot he community!

If you don't have an agreement and have been active with Fido for a minimum of 1 month, you're definitely eligible for a temporary suspension. The temporary suspension is $7/month, and can be added for a minimum period of 2 months, and maximum period of 12 months. It has to be added at the beginning of the billing cycle.

You want to have it until August 31st so you won't qualify because it needs to be a minimum of two months.