Temporary Suspension

Temporary Suspension

Temporary Suspension

SOLVED
maria122
I'm a Participant Level 2

Temporary Suspension

Hi,
I called last month in May to temporary suspend my account for 4 months since I am out of country. The temporary suspension was for the month May, June, July and August. I did not pay my entire suspension fee all at once and decided to pay on a  monthly basis. This month I looked at my account and found that I have been charged for this month my full phone plan bill + 7.00 suspension fee . Can you please look at my account and see if my account is suspended. I tried calling Fido support from their international phone numbe since I am out of country and it said "Not registered on network". I am not sure but I belive this means my phone is suspended but I am still charged my full monthly plan. I would like to know why I was charged my full phone plan bill since I asked to suspend my account temporarily for May to August.

I would also like to thank you in advance for you time and help.

Accepted Solution

Re: Temporary Suspension

Solved by Former Moderator FidoMegan

Hi @maria122!

Welcome to the Community! 

You shouldn't be charged for your monthly charges as well as the suspension. I'll send you a PM and we'll check that out! 

Also for future reference, you can reach out to us here for any account related help! Smiley 

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoMegan
Former Moderator

Hi @maria122!

Welcome to the Community! 

You shouldn't be charged for your monthly charges as well as the suspension. I'll send you a PM and we'll check that out! 

Also for future reference, you can reach out to us here for any account related help! Smiley