Temporary Suspension

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2 UyenK13
I'm a Participant Level 2

Temporary Suspension

Hello, are there any friends can help me how to temporary suspension my device without contact Fido support? Thanks and have a good day. 

Accepted Solution

Re: Temporary Suspension

Hey @UyenK13,  

Are you looking to place a temporary suspension on your line?  

If that's the case, we can add a temporary suspension on your monthly recurring charges (such as voice plan and add-ons) for a period of 2 to 12 months if you don't currently have an agreement on the account for $7 a month. 

It would be necessary to speak to one of our agents to complete the transaction though.

You can reach us through here or we can send you a PM right on the Community if you prefer.

Let us know Smiley

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 3
Solution

Hey @UyenK13,  

Are you looking to place a temporary suspension on your line?  

If that's the case, we can add a temporary suspension on your monthly recurring charges (such as voice plan and add-ons) for a period of 2 to 12 months if you don't currently have an agreement on the account for $7 a month. 

It would be necessary to speak to one of our agents to complete the transaction though.

You can reach us through here or we can send you a PM right on the Community if you prefer.

Let us know Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 3
I'm Qualified Level 1
I'm Qualified Level 1

Hi @UyenK13

If you want to deactivate your Fido services please refer to @FidoClaudia

Reply. 

If you want  "deactivate your device " and  keep active the services; plans line with Fido etc. Is this what you looking for?

If so..You still.have access to the device and it's not been stolen (Y, N)?

Do you want to activate another device as tier ? You might need a different SIM  *depending in device

If the device as same kind of SIM 

you will need to migrate your current SIM info to correspond with the new device. Let us know if that is what you plan for more info. 

Have a great day!:Smiley:

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 3