Telemarketing calls from Fido?

SOLVED
warlockthunder
I'm a Participant Level 3

Hi,

I've been receiving calls daily from the same number 1-844-277-6920. Sometimes 2-3 times a day.I have put you on the reject list but they still leave messages on voice mail. I know you do not allow us to block numbers.  I have only been with Fido for 2 weeks and have never had such a harrassing amount of calls from my provider. I wish I had never switched providers! I never had this problem with my other provider. I have to waste my limited air time on these calls ! I need my number removed please. 

Accepted Solution

Re: Telemarketing calls from Fido?

Solved by Former Moderator FidoMaria

@warlockthunder You're right, that is one of our numbers. We can remove you from our marketing list; I'll send you a PM!

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi @warlockthunder & welcome to the Community!

I'm sad to see that you've been receiving unwanted calls. Sad Unfortunately, if it isn't Fido calling you, we can't remove your number from their calling list. You can however register to the National Do Not Call List. Telemarketers have up to 31 days to update their information once you're added to the DNCL. For more info, you can go here.

Hope this helps. Smiley

warlockthunder
I'm a Participant Level 3

I'm sorry but this is fido telemarketing...1-844-277-6920..it was confirmed on your site..You do have other complaints about this from other people..I even asked them to just text me instead of calling and just leaving a  "hello" message but they still keep using up my air time..I'm just asking you to remove my number from fido telemarketing list...I am on the 'do not call list'...

@warlockthunder You're right, that is one of our numbers. We can remove you from our marketing list; I'll send you a PM!