Stuck in progress

Stuck in progress

Stuck in progress

omnibuss
I'm a Participant Level 3

Stuck in progress

Hi,

I preordered the iphone 5 on sept 14th at 6:30 am. I was number 61. I went to in progress on sept 18th and since then nothing has changed. Several of my friends ordered it too on the 14th but a few hours later and they have already received their phones(same area as me). How can this make any sense...i mean no update no change no nothing...just stuck IN PROGESS...i mean can it be anymore vague??

16 REPLIES 16
aliafi90
I'm a Participant Level 2

well mine just got shipped apparently. how about you guys? 

Blort78

I received the same "your phone shipped" text that Corbic got, but haven't seen any tracking information, or change in my order status here, or received any emails with shipping details. Wondering what is going on?
tilo
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Corbic, Blort78 same with me. 16 GB black.

got text Monday Sep 24 but no email or status update in online reservation system.

Corbic

@tilo @ blort....great news for me...got call from Fido store in West Van BC. My phone is in and waiting for me to pick it up. The funny thing though is that I never received an email with shipping details or tracking number. Also, I am still listed as 'In Progress' on the Rez page...LOL...who cares..I got my phone!!

Blort78

Congrats, still waiting for mine, here's hoping that it comes today!

tilo

just got today my shipping email notification with tracking number. it state delivered yesterday. Think I just walk to the store after work.
Cheers
tilo

update:
picked mine up today,
no notification call from store "as they were toooo busy" well, well.

btw, what is the $25 hardware upgrade fee for? really necessary???

aavlee

What a joke. Got the delivered shipping email yesterday morning. Called the Fido store late afternoon and asked when I can come pick up the phone. The rep asks for my phone number and then tells me it will be ready tomorrow morning.

Just got back from the Fido store with no phone. The phone is in an "unsellable state" because Fido needs to do something once the phone is delivered. Told me to come back later when they call.
danw11

yep, mine just shipped yesterday, out for delivery today. woop woop.

aliafi90

mine is out for delivery as well. Do you know if we can go grab it today if it gets delivered or if we have to wait for a fido representitve to call us ?

omnibuss

The phone i had preordered was the 16gb white. My friend got it on launch day and had preordered after me. Im still waiting for it. Fair or not?
chihiro1122

Same here...

I was number 45 and my status went into "in progress" on Sep 18th, then nothing has been changed until just a few mintues ago~

So I don't really understand how could there be several thousand Fido customers have received their iPhone 5 because statistically speaking, this doesn't make any sense at all... 

aliafi90

same situation here. I was 140 for a 32 GB black iphone and now I've been in progress since thursday. wth is going on?

Mtbga

I hear what you are saying....I was 23 in line and still 'in progress'.  I would not mind the wait had they not had me in line at "23" but if "thousands" of other Fido customers have received their phone then something is odd. 

Corbic

I reserved Sept. 14 too..I was #434 when i was placed 'in progress' Sept. 20. Received text just now, Monday, saying...'Congratulations! Your Fido reserved device has been shipped. Please check your email for shipping details.' excellent for me but sux for those who are ahead in line still waiting Smiley
danw11

Yeah same for me, status is stuck at 'in progress'. I reserved it Sept 14th at 5am, said I was 230th in line, then status switched to "in progress on Sept 19th and has just hung there since. Any chance a fido rep can clarify what is happening?