Stop Billing Me

Service interruption

An update for our valued customers: We know you depend on us and on April 19, we let you down - for this we are truly sorry. You won’t be charged for your wireless services that were impacted on Monday, April 19. A credit equivalent to that day's wireless service fee will be applied to your May bill. This will be done automatically & no action is required by you.

Click here to read more

Stop Billing Me

Stop Billing Me

hernani
I'm a Participant Level 1

Stop Billing Me

Hi Fido,

I have been reiterating my request to stop billing me for the mobile services because I have not been using my phone since December 2015. My phone is not working anymore and I have not transferred the sim to any phone. I don't intend to use your services until I have paid the amortization of my samsung mobile phone which I bought from Best Buy. As I have said, I will continue paying the monthly bill for my samsung phone until I have fully paid it. I think By June I will have fully paid my phone.

Sincerely,

Hernani de Leon

2 REPLIES 2
KAPABLE-K
MVP

Hi @hernani

The subsity for the phone is built into the monthly charges, you can't just have the wireless charges stopped being billed and only have the amount owed on the phone billed. You will be billed in full whether you use the phone or not unless you cancel the contract completly and pay it off in full.

FidoClaudia

Hi @hernani,

Welcome to the Community! Smiley

I would just like to clarify that monthly fees still apply if your account is still open, even if the service is not used. I'd like to take a closer look at your account to see what's going on. I'll be sending you a Private Message shortly.

Talk to you soon Smiley