Still using $57 plan 2GB

I'm a Participant Level 1 obee1017
I'm a Participant Level 1

Still using $57 plan 2GB

Hi I just have a question, I am using the $57 plan from 2 years ago, and my contract will end shortly, when i check my account today, i saw a message: To benefit from the best price available for your new device, a price plan change may be required.

Does anyone know what is the $57 old plan counts for, i notices there are 10plus, 15plus, 25plus, on and on! Is my plan going to be a 15plus or something else , thank you 

Accepted Solution

Re: Still using $57 plan 2GB

@obee1017 All the old Smartplans will be considered Plus10 plans now.

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 3
I'm a Legend Level 1
I'm a Legend Level 1
Solution

@obee1017 All the old Smartplans will be considered Plus10 plans now.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 3
MVP
MVP

@obee1017 wrote:

Hi I just have a question, I am using the $57 plan from 2 years ago, and my contract will end shortly, when i check my account today, i saw a message: To benefit from the best price available for your new device, a price plan change may be required.

Does anyone know what is the $57 old plan counts for, i notices there are 10plus, 15plus, 25plus, on and on! Is my plan going to be a 15plus or something else , thank you 

***Edited to add labels***

Hello Obee1017,

Welcome to the community!

If you do not wish to get a new phone, I believe you should be able to keep the same plan as a bring your own phone (BYOP) plan (no-term). There will just be no subsidy for a new phone.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 3