Started to get support in changing to 10gb/$60 plan, then support dropped off entirely.

Service interruption

An update for our valued customers: We know you depend on us and on April 19, we let you down - for this we are truly sorry. You won’t be charged for your wireless services that were impacted on Monday, April 19. A credit equivalent to that day's wireless service fee will be applied to your May bill. This will be done automatically & no action is required by you.

Click here to read more

Started to get support in changing to 10gb/$60 plan, then support dropped off entirely.

daninko
I'm a Participant Level 3

Hello,

So I tried all customer support channels to switch my plan, but I've had no luck until I came to the forums. I was PM'd by @FidoStephane and given some tasks (social media authorization, etc) to move forward with changing my plan to the 10gb special. I completed those tasks, but haven't heard anything since then, which was more than 6 hours ago.

Totally understand that all customer service and community reps are swamped with trying to deal with a lot of requests, so definitely not expecting immediate response to everything, but also want to make sure I'm not forgotten about given that I was being helped at one point. I worry now that my request, while acknowledged, hasn't been resolved and I've now missed out on the plan.

2 REPLIES 2
FidoStephen
Community Manager

Hey @daninko!

Sorry for the delay. I replied to your PM Smiley

daninko
I'm a Participant Level 3

Thank you @FidoStephen!