Spotify third party charges

jebac13989
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hi,

I've been getting charged $9 by Spotify last couple of months, even though I do not have a spotify premium account. I had spotify about 2 yrs ago but it expired once the free trial expired, so I'm spotify free. I had multiple accounts and I checked all of them and I'm spotify free, which means I should not be getting charged. I don't have the app installed on my phone and haven't used it in nearly  2 years, so why am I getting charged for this service which I don't use?? And using the code on fidohub.ca does not work for me! Please let me know what to do because I do not want to call FIDO to have my bill reduced by $9 every month.

5 REPLIES 5
FidoAlyson
Former Moderator

Hey @jebac13989

Are you being charged through your Fido invoice?

jebac13989

Yes it says I'm being charge $9 for Spotify Premium on my third party and other usage under the Fido invoice

Thanks for the info!

I'm sending you a PM to check things out.

KAPABLE-K
MVP

Hello @jebac13989,

Welcome to the community!

Since you are being charged by Spotify have you contacted them to see why they are charging you and to have it stopped, if not I suggest you reach out to Spotify. 

jebac13989

The only information I got was that I should try contacting my mobile provider for help. I've checked through all of my emails through the past two years and found the accounts and on all of them I am Spotify Free.