Spotify still showing as free

joselacta
I'm a Participant Level 2

My wife and I switch to Fido a couple of days ago. She was able to activate her Spotify account without issues.

Instead, I'm still having problems:

- Followed the instructions and went to fidohub.ca, got the code, logged in normally.

- Followed the instruction and logged in to Spotify, got the screen to allow Fido to connect to Spotify, clicked on the allow button

- Went back to fidohub.ca and now shows to download the Spotify app

- Downloaded the app and still shows as the free account

- Went to the Spotify web application and it shows me with the free account, no premium

- Went back multiple times to fidohub.ca and the only option I have is to download the Spotify app. No option to redo the process again.

Called customer service and the rep wasn't able to help. Can anyone help?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi joselacta & welcome to the Community!

Have you followed these instructions? If so, after clicking on the allow button, did you try logging out and logging back into your Spotify account?

Let me know. Smiley

Just to let you know, you can reach out to us through Facebook or Twitter for any help regarding your account.

Cheers! Very_Happy

joselacta

Yes, I followed the guide. Tried also logging out and back in several times and still Spotify indicates I'm on the free plan. No premium.

Did you have a premium subscription with Spotify before getting your Pulse plan with Fido?

joselacta

No, never had a premium subscription. As of today, still doesn't work. My Spotify account shows the free version.

Hey joselacta and welcome to the Community Smiley

This doesn't sound right at all.

I would like to take a look at your subscription, to make sure everything is good.

I'm sending you a PM, talk to you soon.