My wife and I switch to Fido a couple of days ago. She was able to activate her Spotify account without issues.
Instead, I'm still having problems:
- Followed the instructions and went to fidohub.ca, got the code, logged in normally.
- Followed the instruction and logged in to Spotify, got the screen to allow Fido to connect to Spotify, clicked on the allow button
- Went back to fidohub.ca and now shows to download the Spotify app
- Downloaded the app and still shows as the free account
- Went to the Spotify web application and it shows me with the free account, no premium
- Went back multiple times to fidohub.ca and the only option I have is to download the Spotify app. No option to redo the process again.
Called customer service and the rep wasn't able to help. Can anyone help?
Hi joselacta & welcome to the Community!
Have you followed these instructions? If so, after clicking on the allow button, did you try logging out and logging back into your Spotify account?
Let me know.