Spotify sign up

Spotify sign up

Spotify sign up

SOLVED
shawnvw
I'm a Participant Level 1

Spotify sign up

Hello, do you have any information on how to Sign up on Spotify? its supposed to be free on Fido

Accepted Solution

Re: Spotify sign up

Solved by Moderator

Hey everyone!

I wanted to provide an update to this thread as our Spotify promotion has recently changed Smiley

Spotify Premium is offered on all our Pulse plans for 6 months for first time users of a premium subscription. To activate the promo, you just need to head over to fidohub.ca.

You can check out all our Pulse plans here and you can learn more about the Spotify offer right here.

If the Pulse plans aren't for you, no problem! You can add Spotify Premium at $9.99 per month by visiting Fidohub.ca Smiley The same goes for adding the service if you've had it in the past, or if your promo has ended.

Hope this helps!

View solution in context
49 REPLIES 49
jimp
I'm a Participant Level 2

I didn't change my plan...just upgraded my phone...and now my spotify is back to free....gimme my premium back...

Hey @jimp!

Upgrading your phone shouldn't impact your Spotify subscription, but a few things could have caused this.

Is it possible your promotional period has ended? Also, are you using the same username on your new phone?

Let us know and we'll go from there!

FidoNick

Hey everyone!

I wanted to provide an update to this thread as our Spotify promotion has recently changed Smiley

Spotify Premium is offered on all our Pulse plans for 6 months for first time users of a premium subscription. To activate the promo, you just need to head over to fidohub.ca.

You can check out all our Pulse plans here and you can learn more about the Spotify offer right here.

If the Pulse plans aren't for you, no problem! You can add Spotify Premium at $9.99 per month by visiting Fidohub.ca Smiley The same goes for adding the service if you've had it in the past, or if your promo has ended.

Hope this helps!

Tia77

Hi
FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi @Tia77 & welcome to the Community. Smiley

Is there anything that I can help you with?

taylormade

My Spotify premium subscription ended I have a plan that offers me 2 years free can I link the accounts... I have music downloaded on my old account and can't use the songs now... I know I tried to link my account... I have a lot of music and was not told that I will lose my music even though I downloaded it and had to use data and pay for it so I need to know how I can get my songs and I want to activate my new Spotify account ... Please help!!!

Welcome to the community @taylormade! I moved your thread since we had a similar question. Smiley

You can use your existing account by signing up on Fidohub.ca and using the old account once you log in. If you created the new account, it won't be possible for us to use the old one unfortunately. 

Kwsjc

Hi all,
I'm trying to download Spotify.
I've successfully downloaded the app, and when I go back to the fidohub page, it just tells me to download the app. I've already done it. I believe the page should refresh to allow me to log in to Spotify through fido?

Thanks.
FidoRanya
Former Moderator

Hey @Kwsjc

Welcome to the Community Very_Happy . I moved your post here so you can get all the help you need!

Did you take a look right here to make sure you were doing it right ? Was data turned on?

Kwsjc

Hi,

Yes I had data on.

I can't seem to get past step 2. I don't see the screenshot in step 3. The webpage just keeps showing the page to direct me to download the Spotify app.
FidoMaria
Former Moderator

@Kwsjc did you already have a Spotify account or did you need to create a brand new one?

andrewcp

Hello,

I have two fido lines on my account. When I goes to the fidohub.ca. It still says $9 for Spotify.  My plans are $40 and $65.  What am I doing wrong?

Hey andrewco!

Welcome to the Community!

Did you visit this page? It's a step-by-step guide to setup your free Spotify Premium subscription!

Let me know if that worked for you Smiley 

mellofellow

Hi there,

I have tried every iteration of install, uninstall, register new account, fidohub, this forum's suggestion and others', Fido CSR (useless), Spotify CSR (uselesser), to no available.  My account is entitled to the promo, but no one seems able to get this offer working.  

Hey  mellofellow, 

Welcome to the Community, we're thrilled to have you here! 

If nothing has worked, I'll go ahead and send you a PM to see if the cause could be on our end.

Talk to you soon Smiley 

mellofellow

Thanks Ranya! 

Problem solved, wrong account used to login.

Glad we got to the bottom of it Smiley @mellofellow .

iace

I'm stuck in a really unfortunate situation with activating my Spotify account. Before I got my plan that comes with Spotify Premium I was already paying for the service. My Spotify is linked to my Playstation Network (PSN) account which manages the subscription and payments for it automatically and its not letting me unlink the PSN account from my Spotify account until the months I've paid for are over (April 27, 2016). 

Now following the steps on fidohub.ca to get Spotify Premium onto my account, I'm stuck on a page saying I need to cancel my current subscription (which I did on my PSN account) but I cannot unlink the PSN account so I cannot continue in the process on fidohub.ca. Moreover it doesn't let me logout the Spotify account and create a new one so I can link it to that. Can I unlink it and just get Spotify Premium on a different account?

Thanks

***Edited to add tags and labels***

FidoManuel
Former Moderator

Hey @iace!

Since your current subscription is linked to PSN, I'll suggesy you try with a different Spotify account. 

We can un-link some subscription when they are with Fido, but your's is handled by PSN. 

Let me know if it works with a new Spotify account. Click here for some help---> http://fido.ly/1MpjKCg.

iace

Hi 

Thanks, I want to create a new account but it doesn't give me an option to log into a new account. It automatically connects to my current Spotify that's linked to my PSN account and prompts me to cancel the subscription and then continue but I can't proceed or do any of the steps, and it doesn't let me log out. Is there any way I can relink a new account?