Spotify premium

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2

Spotify premium

So I’m going to start by saying I’ve been a loyal Fido customer for years, and that this forum is garbage.. I really don’t see the use, get a live chat going and skip a step? Lots of useless info on there that helps no one with their personal issue...

Anyway, my Spotify premium has stopped working... I’ve Spoken to several Fido reps and with no avail to a solution.. I am getting extremely frustrated as it’s been almost a month with no music and I rely on it daily!! I’ve spoken to Spotify about the situation on their end and have not come to a conclusion. Very unhappy with the state of my account and even more upset with how little help I’ve gotten for this issue.. Seriously what can I do.. My account is supposed to have premium until Febuary and it’s been deactivated for 20 something days.. I’ve been told to wait 72 hours several times, and did, and nothing. Please help me.. 

-Extremely fed up Fido customer.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 6
Highlighted

Re: Spotify premium

Hey @Isaaaaaaaaaac

Welcome to the community Smiley

Could you please confirm when did you sign up to the current Pulse plan? Spotify Premium was previously offered for 6 months with Pulse plans. Also, as each Fido number can take advantage of this Premium offer once, did your promotion end on February 2018?

To clarify, Spotify Premium has been discontinued as of July 30th 2018. New Pulse plans will no longer offer the Premium service. That being said, customers with a valid promo code have until July 30th of next year (2019) to redeem their offer. You can find more details here.

Let us know!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 6
Highlighted

8C4BDE9F-5495-462F-96E4-27E6C3A1B793.png

F30F3FC9-CA82-4559-9088-81D9B70B3CAD.png

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 6
Highlighted
Moderator (inactive)
Moderator (inactive)

Hey @Isaaaaaaaaaac,

Thanks a ton for the screencaps!

Based on what you've provided us, seems like your free Premium Spotify promotion ended. You have the option to add the subscription as a part of your Fido bill, you would have until February 14, 2019 to do so. The cost of $9.99 per month would apply!

We would need to verify your account to confirm this Smiley

Could you please contact us over Facebook  or Twitter? We'll look into it together!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 6
Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1
I'm a Participant Level 1

I’m with you on this. Every article says to log into my account to get my access code but I do not see any access code in my account! I’ve searched, I’ve had the codes sent to my phone to input on fidohub and it keeps rerouting me to go to my account. Which has no access code or link to follow 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 6
Highlighted

Hey there @Birdiful

Welcome to the community Smiley

I've moved your post to this thread as it was more relevant to your inquiry. Please confirm when did you sign up to a Fido Pulse plan as the free Spotify Premium service is no longer offered since July 30th 2018.

Let us know so we can assist you with activating it.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 6 of 6